Noise protection in the workplace is a very important aspect because noise has a lasting effect at one's health and results in a loss of job performance. For minimizing noise exposure, SIM offers enclosures for noise reduction custom-made for pumps, cryostats and other noisy equipment. These are effective devices lined with a specially engineered acoustical foam to keep the noise inside while keeping the equipment cool at the same time : A ventilation system allows air flow through the enclosure so the equipment won't overheat.
- effective noise protection by the use of a sandwich construction (layer thickness 5 cm, noise absorption approx. 9 dB(A))
- safety precautions: protection against excessive heat with an integrated fan
enclosure with integrated power socket for the pump and mains connection for the fan: serious connection of these both guarantees that the fan is working when the pump is turned on
- ease of use due to a lightweight construction which can be divided into two parts:
enclosure can easily be placed over devices even over those difficult to access (e.g. for a pump located beneath the workbench) and quick release fasteners enable quick and total access to the equipment for maintenance
- cutout with brushes for vacuum hose and cable
- dimensions are specially adapted to the noisy equipment, in case of instruments which are not listed in the table below, please ask for an offer
|enclosure for pump types RV3/RV5||SH 0001 00 03|
|enclosure for pump types RV8/RV12||SH 0001 00 08|
|enclosure for pump types E2M1.5/E2M0.7||SH 0001 00 15|
|enclosure for pump types E1M18/E2M18/E2M28||SH 0001 00 18|
|enclosure for cryostat||SH 0002 00 01|
|enclosure for other pumps/devices and 100/110 V||on request|
sizes are set for pumps without exhaustion filter - any other dimensions and
devices for line voltage 100/110V available on request!